Scholarship Funds Available
Megan Pugh, June 12, 2018
At Primitive Pursuits we are committed to inclusion and to making our programs available to as many people as possible. To this end, we generate scholarships via our sliding-scale fee on a program-to-program basis.
Any contributions made over the minimum of the sliding scale for all our programs are tax-deductible donations to our scholarship fund and thanks to the generosity of this community - we have funds available now for summer camp.
How to Apply:
- Create an Online Account Portal using a computer and Firefox or Chrome (not Safari or Explorer, not on a tablet or smartphone).
- Sign up for your selected program(s) and pay a deposit at the payment screen select "pay later with cash or check" then email email@example.com to arrange deposit payment thru Registrar. This can be done with a credit/debit card or cash, check).
- Complete a separate scholarship application for EACH participant and EACH program. Epic Days are not eligible for scholarship funds.
- (eg. Robin Bird for Base Camp starting 7/1/18, requesting $50; Jay Bird for Growing Wild Camp starting 7/1/18, requesting $25).
- If you are applying for a scholarship for more than the maximum amount listed above, please email our office at firstname.lastname@example.org with information about your circumstances.
If you know a family who could benefit from our scholarship fund, please let them know!