Come explore 400 acres of diverse environments at our 4-H Acres Base Camp each week from 9:00AM - 1:30PM.
East Hill Homeschool Program
PROGRAM TIME 9:00AM - 1:30PM
Our Home Base camp! Come explore 400 acres of diverse environments: the Ash Grove, the Hemlock forest, the Beaver dam, bubbling streams, open meadows, and more. Meet Grandmother Hickory and explore Village Camp, with its primitive shelter and cob oven. Have snack in White Pine Camp, then play epic games or watch the clouds from the grassy fields. On trail or off trail, animal signs and plant life provide a natural scavenger hunt for us here.
REGISTRATION FOR 2017-2018 SCHOOL YEAR COMING SOON!
2016-2017 Program Dates
Fall Trimester: September 20 - December 16, 2016 (No program October 10, November 11, & November 23-25)
Winter Trimester: January 9-March 17 2017 - Winter Explorers (No Program January 16, or February 21-24
Spring Trimester: March 21 - June 9, 2017 (No Program April 18-21)
Fall Session Program Dates: September 20th-December 16th
- October 6th - Homeschool Visit Day
- October 10th - Homeschool Family Day
- December 15th - Homeschool Potlatch
Spring Session Program Dates: March 21st-June 9th
- April 6th - Prospective Child Visit Day
- May 11th - Family Day (bring the folks!)
Full Year Tuition:
- Early Payment Before September 6th by 5:00pm: $825
- Late Payment After September 6th: $900
- Fall Trimester Sliding Scale: $325-425 - September 22 - December 16
- Winter Trimester Sliding Scale: $250-350 - January 11 - March 17
- Spring Trimester Sliding Scale: $325-425 - March 23 - June 9
*Paid after September 6th: $350-450
- $100 for School Year
- $50 for Trimester
Year Round Payments Due: September 6th, December 1st, March 1st
Please note that a space is not reserved until we receive a deposit. Please call our office at (607) 272-2292 ext. 195 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- East Hill
- Thursdays 9:00AM - 1:30PM (Ages 6-16)
- 4-H Acres (East Hill)