Accomplished instructors Jason Hamilton and Jed Jordan will distill many years of teaching this skill into a track-packed weekend of honing your skills.
Be a wildlife tracker!
In this weekend intensive you’ll become pretty darn good at confidently identifying the tracks and trails of local wildlife. Just in the last few years we’ve witnessed the reestablishment of several keystone mammal species such as bobcat, fisher, river otter and black bear. You can sit on your couch and watch wildlife shows…or you can live this amazing story yourself!
Here are some specifics we’ll cover:
- Large mammal track ID, sign and behaviors
- Smaller mammal tracks and pattern interpretation
- Gait interpretation and trailing techniques
- Tools for continued self-teaching and growth
Meeting location(s) TBD.
Dates and Times:
Friday 6:00 - 8:30PM
Saturday 9:00AM - 2:00PM
Sunday 9:00AM - 2:00PM
- Winter Tracking
- Winter, 2019
- Sliding Scale $125 - $225