- Winter CampFebruary 2018Grab those snow pants and get outside for some serious winter fun! Come for two, three or all five days.
- Spring CampApril 2018Join us as we welcome spring back to the Finger Lakes! Come for a few days or the full week.
- Hunter GatherersOctober and November 2017When school is closed the woods are open. Turn off those devices and come outside!
- No School Pass!Get 'em All for One Low Price!When you order the PASS you will get all of our school break offers at 20% off of the base price (bottom of our sliding scale) AND a chance to win a free week of summer camp.
- Fire & IceJanuary 2018The holidays might be over, but the fun will just be warming up!
So much better than just a day off...
"You all do an amazing job inspiring kids to be actively engaged in their environment. Every week, Isaac is eager to demonstrate his newly developed skills and knowledge, including catching crayfish for dinner, collecting plants for tea or medicinal uses, and carving wood into bows. He is proud to be able to teach his parents a thing or two!" Summer Camp Parent
"Respect and community-building are what your program is all about.To my mind, the development of primitive skills (plant and animal identification, tracking, shelter-building, and friction-fire building), are secondary to building strong community in which every single person has her or his place and is accepted and valued because of who they are." L.K., Parent