- Winter CampFebruary 20 - 24, 2017Grab those snow pants and get outside for some serious winter fun! Come for two, three or all five days.
- Spring CampApril 17 - 21, 2017Join us as we welcome spring back to the Finger Lakes! Come for a few days or the full week.
- Hunter GatherersOctober and November 2017When school is closed the woods are open. Turn off those devices and come outside!
- No School Pass!Get 'em All for One Low Price!When you order the PASS you will get all of our school break offers at 20% off of the base price (bottom of our sliding scale) AND a chance to win a free week of summer camp.
- Fire & IceJanuary 2018The holidays might be over, but the fun will just be warming up!
So much better than just a day off...
"Respect and community-building are what your program is all about.To my mind, the development of primitive skills (plant and animal identification, tracking, shelter-building, and friction-fire building), are secondary to building strong community in which every single person has her or his place and is accepted and valued because of who they are." L.K., Parent
"Primitive Pursuits is the highlight of my son’s year! He loves everything about it." J.H., Parent