Ages 6-10. Fire up the tea pot and get ready to bring home tales of outdoor adventure!
Hop on the bus! Jump in the van! We'll find our home in the forest, looking for stories in the tracks and playing games among the trees.
Join us each week to discover mysteries, help tend the fire for our tea kettle and bring home tales of adventure!
Transportation options: Our CCE Van will be stopping at Fall Creek Elementary for pick up at 2:00pm. Participants will be returned to Cornell Cooperative Extension Office, 615 Willow Ave Ithaca, for pick up at 5:15pm, or can be picked up at West Hill at 5:00pm.
Full Year Tuition - September 23 - June 9, 2:30pm - 5:00pm
- Full School Year 2016-17: $525 - $800
Trimester Tuition - 2:30pm - 5:00pm
- Fall Trimester (ages 6-10): $200 - $300 (12 weeks)
September 23 - December 16, 2:30pm - 5:00pm (No program November 11, 25)
- Winter Trimester (ages 6-10): $150 - $250 for 9 weeks
January 13 - March 17, 2:30pm - 5:00pm (No program February 24)
- Spring Trimester (ages 6-10): $200 - $300 (12 weeks)
March 24 - June 9, 2:30pm - 5:00pm (No program April 21)
Please note that a space is not reserved until we receive a deposit of $200 for the year. Please call our office at (607) 272-2292 ext. 195 to make a credit card deposit over the phone, or mail a check to Primitive Pursuits, 615 Willow Avenue, Ithaca, NY 14850
- West Hill
- Fall, Winter, and Spring Trimesters. Held on Fridays, 2:30PM - 5:00pm
- YMCA Outdoor Education Area