- ApprenticeshipBy trimester, September - JuneApprentices contribute to programming through role modeling, supporting staff, and helping to craft a safe, positive learning culture.
- Nature MentoringSpringImagine learning through wilderness-based experiences, engaging your hands, your head, and your heart for an integrated understanding of the old ways and of how relevant they are to nature connection even today.
- Wilderness SkillsWinter, Spring & Fall SessionsStep out of your everyday routine to experience 8 incredible Fridays learning outdoor survival skills, deepening your awareness and connecting with natural areas throughout our local bioregion.
- Wilderness WeekendsSelected WeekendsJoin us in the great outdoors to learn the essentials of survival in this series of weekend workshops.
- Bow Making e-CourseOngoingSign up to get a five-part series on bow making delivered weekly directly to your in-box.
ADULT PROGRAMS Ages 18+
We believe in a reciprocal relationship between community and skill building finding that community enriches the adoption of new skills and skills enrich community. Whether you join us for a single workshop or one of our extended skills training programs, we welcome you into our community and hope you will take what you have learned back to yours.
"There is pleasure in the pathless woods, there is rapture in the lonely shore, there is society where none intrudes, by the deep sea, and music in its roar; I love not man the less, but nature more." Lord Byron
"Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather." John Ruskin