ADULT PROGRAMS Ages 18+
We believe in a reciprocal relationship between community and skill building finding that community enriches the adoption of new skills and skills enrich community. Whether you join us for a single workshop or one of our extended skills training programs, we welcome you into our community and hope you will take what you have learned back to yours.
- Wilderness YearSeptember - MayAn intensive, 9-month Skills Certification Program with an optional 3-month summer mentor training.
- ApprenticeshipBy trimester, September - JuneGrow into learning all aspects of running and teaching in a nature immersion program as an instructor apprentice.
- Wilderness SkillsSpring & Fall SessionsStep out of your everyday routine to experience 8 incredible Fridays learning outdoor survival skills, deepening your awareness and connecting with natural areas throughout our local bioregion.
- Wilderness WeekendsSelected WeekendsJoin us in the great outdoors to learn the essentials of survival in this series of weekend workshops.
- Bow Making e-CourseOngoingSign up to get a five-part series on bow making delivered weekly directly to your in-box.
- Central FireSpring & FallCome join our Central Fire, a program created by women for women to explore primitive skills and nature connection in a supportive, exciting environment.
"There is pleasure in the pathless woods, there is rapture in the lonely shore, there is society where none intrudes, by the deep sea, and music in its roar; I love not man the less, but nature more." Lord Byron
"Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather." John Ruskin