- West HillFall, Winter, and Spring Trimesters.Ages 6-10. Fire up the tea pot and get ready to bring home tales of outdoor adventure!
- Belle ShermanFall, Winter, and Spring Trimesters.Grades 1 - 5. Join us as we learn in the wild and step off the beaten path!
- Dryden with RYS ProgramSeptember - JuneFor middle school aged youth from the Town of Dryden school district.
- Caroline Elementary with RYS ProgramSeptember - JuneJoin your friends as we explore the wilds and step off the beaten path behind Caroline Elementary School!
- Enfield Elementary with RYS ProgramSeptember - JuneJoin your friends as we explore the wilds and step off the beaten path around Enfield Elementary School!
Get Outside. Get Connected. Have Fun.
Get ready for a journey of nature connection and self discovery! We've been offering fun and engaging homeschool programs in the outdoors for over ten years. Join us at one of our current locations or reach out if you'd like to discuss setting up a program at your school!
"You all do an amazing job inspiring kids to be actively engaged in their environment. Every week, Isaac is eager to demonstrate his newly developed skills and knowledge, including catching crayfish for dinner, collecting plants for tea or medicinal uses, and carving wood into bows. He is proud to be able to teach his parents a thing or two!" Summer Camp Parent
Full Year Tuition:
- Fall Trimester Sliding Scale: $200-300
- Winter Trimester Sliding Scale: $150-250
- Spring Trimester Sliding Scale: $200-300
** Call our office at 607-272-2292 ext 195 to discuss prices, available scholarships, and/or payment plans.
After School Programs
West Hill: Fall, Winter & Spring Trimesters
Belle Sherman: Fall, Winter & Spring Trimesters
Dryden: Fall, Winter & Spring Trimesters
Caroline Elementary with the RYS Program: Fridays - April 1st-June 10th
- Fall Trimester: September 19th-December 16th
- No Program: October 10th, November 11th, November 21st-25th
- Winter Explorers and Tracks and Trails: January 9th - March 17th
- No Program: January 16th, February 21st-24t
- Spring Trimester: March 20th - June 9th
- No Program: April 18th-21st
"Respect and community-building are what your program is all about.To my mind, the development of primitive skills (plant and animal identification, tracking, shelter-building, and friction-fire building), are secondary to building strong community in which every single person has her or his place and is accepted and valued because of who they are." L.K., Parent