- Afterschool Adventures at 4-HFall & Spring
Ages 7-10. Fire up the tea pot and get ready to bring home tales of outdoor adventure!
- Belle Sherman TuesdaysSept. 26 - June 5
Kindergarteners and First Graders, come outside and play, explore and learn new skills and challenges!
- Belle Sherman WednesdaysSept. 27 - June 6
Balance out all of that school time with a few hours outside, learning, laughing and exploring with us!
- TrumansburgSept. 28 - Nov. 16For middle school aged youth from Trumansburg.
- Danby AfterschoolOct. 5 - Dec. 21Join the Danby RYS Program and Primitive Pursuits as we explore the area.
Get Outside. Get Connected. Have Fun.
Need to unwind and engage with nature after a full day in a classroom? We've been offering fun and engaging programs in the outdoors for over fifteen years. Join us at one of our current locations or reach out if you'd like to discuss setting up a program at your school!
"Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better." Albert Einstein
Join Us in the Woods this Fall at your school or 4-H Acres!
"Earth and sky, woods and fields, lakes and rivers, the mountain and the sea, are excellent schoolmasters, and teach some of us more than we can ever learn from books." John Lubbock