Forest Play Days
Parents and children collect tea, build a shelter, jump in the leaves and tell stories by the fire.
Forest Play Days are a great way to have a look into whether a forest preschool might be right for your family! Get out into the woods and experience total nature immersion.
Parents and children birth to age five are invited to join the Ithaca Forest Preschool for a day of stories, stalking, wild tea making & sipping and more as we find our place in the woods at our beloved Trillium Camp at 4-H Acres. The program is free but requires registration. Bring water and snacks; there may be opportunities to cook on the fire.
Opening Circle 9:00AM - Closing 12:00PM
Fall Play Day Dates
- October 10th - Fall Play Day #1 (Registration is Closed)
- November 11th - Fall Play Day #1 (Registration is Closed)
Winter Play Day Dates
- January 16th - Winter Play Day #1
- February 24th - Winter Play Day #2
Spring Play Day Dates
- April 7th - Spring Play Day #1
- May 12th - Spring Play Day #2
- Forest Play Days
- Six FREE Play Days
- 4-H Acres