Nature is our teacher. And like a good teacher, nature can guide us and nurture us through our entire lives if we learn how to listen and move with the rhythms. At Growing Wild we facilitate this life-long connection. We help young children connect with their abilities, the elements of nature and each other within a safe, explorative space in the outdoors.A child must be 3 yrs old by May 1st to participate.
- A Day of Making Our Own Sunshine February 24, 2023
- Maple Tapping Fun February 9, 2023
- An Important Summer 2023 Announcement! January 20, 2023
- A Flicker to a Flame January 23, 2023
- Now Hiring for Summer 2023 December 28, 2022