COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Our evolving policies are designed to keep our camp community safe and healthy and be in alignment with State and local guidelines.
Current COVID-19 Policies:
We continue to adjust our protocols in accordance with guidance from the Health Department and the CDC.
- Masks remain optional when outdoors but required indoors (including bathrooms).
- Participants must bring a face covering to the program every day.
Key policy elements:
- We ask that all families inform us if any program participant tests positive for COVID regardless of what test they used.
- If your child tests positive for COVID we ask that you email [email protected] informing us so we can inform other participants and their families.
- Staying home when sick
- Physical distancing
- Hand hygiene practices
- Cleaning and sanitizing procedures
Please do not send your child to programs if they have any symptoms associated with covid-19:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- DiarrheaAdditional precautions include:
- Decreased cohort sizes (mixed groups)
- Please be sure that your young person brings two clean face coverings (in case one becomes unusable) to program.
- Please be vigilant about monitoring symptoms in your family, and do not send children to our program if they have had symptoms or been exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- We will continue to keep a close eye on developments and respond to any additional guidance from the Health Department.