Our Forest Village is an intimate space where younger campers get to know each other and their instructors, with an opportunity to return for more. This focus on belonging and familiarity provides nurturing for younger campers trying out full day camps for their first time and for campers who may not be as familiar with wild nature. Our goal is for each camper to experience all the physical and emotional health benefits of time in nature, while learning important life skills.
- A Day of Making Our Own Sunshine February 24, 2023
- Maple Tapping Fun February 9, 2023
- An Important Summer 2023 Announcement! January 20, 2023
- A Flicker to a Flame January 23, 2023
- Now Hiring for Summer 2023 December 28, 2022